1. Grade: Class10
2. USB protocol: USB2.0
3. Storage: MLC
4. Reading speed: 75MB/s
TF card high speed memory micro-SD with different storage capacities
1. TF card or Micro SD cards are certainly the smallest flash memory cards available.
2. Designed for any kind of portable electronic gadgets such as laptops, tablets, computers, MP3 players, PDAs, video game consoles, electronic keyboards, synthesizers, GPS devices, mobile phones and digital cameras.
3. Memory card grade is Class 10 (for 8Gb, 16Gb, 32Gb, 64Gb, 128Gb) and also Class 6 (for 4Gb).
4. Storage: MLC. The cards are also reusable, this gives you the flexibility of use. You can remove the content of any of the cards, perhaps from the card to a PC, and then use the extra space offered by the removal for storing other important files as well.
5. Card capacity and reading speed: